- The Classical Dutch, Batsford 1977
- Queen's Pawn, Veresov System, Batsford 1983
- Trompowski Opening and Torre Attack, Batsford 1984
- Test Your Positional Play, Batsford 1985 (with Pietro Ponzetto)
- Winning With the Dutch, Batsford 1990
So when I saw that Batsford announced a book "London System Repertoire" by him - first for January 2005, then for February and finally for June, I worried about competition. But although it is still advertized by Amazon, it now doesn't seem likely to ever appear (or will it be re-launched when Batsford feels my London book is aging?).
Then I saw that Quality Chess announced two updates by Aagaard of his Everyman book Dutch Stonewall; one in Swedish and one in German. The Swedish version appears to have been canceled but the German book is still announced to be published in May.