- Longest sequence without captures =151
- Greatest number of checks =141 (both sides together) and 98 (one side)
- The greatest number of moves with a pawn = 108 (of which 102 as a queen).
- The greatest number of different squares visited by a (promoted) queen =45.
- The greatest number of different squares visited by a pawn ('including its next life as a queen') = 47.
If there turns out to be serious competitors, I will first claim 'The greatest number of chess records set in one game'. Only after having added this sixth (seventh?) record to my list, I will claim the seventh (eight?) and final record.